Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Multi Layer Co Extrusion, Complete In One Step||Condition:||New|
|Warranty:||1 Year||COLOR:||Can Be Customized|
|Voltage:||AC380V 50/60HZ 3 PHASE, Customization||Driven Type:||Electric, Pneumatic Or Servo Motor|
|Port:||Shanghai Port, Ningbo Port||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas, Video Technical Support, Online Support|
|Product Name:||Food Containers Blister Tray Making Machine||Advantage:||Automatic Multi Layer Co Extrusion Blister Forming Cutting Integrated All In One Machine|
Tray Blister Cup Making Machine,
Tray Blister Cup Making Machine,
disposable food container machines
Automatic Blister Tray Making Machine for Disposable Food Containers
Biodegradable Plastic Box Blister Forming Machine Food Trays Boxes Container Blister Forming Machine.
The fully automatic one step blister forming machine unit integrates sheet extrusion, forming punching, cutting, stacking and counting into one, one stop production.
Extrusion and blister forming all in one machine(sheet extrusion and blister forming / thermoforming in one step) is a thermoforming tool mainly used for food packaging containers.
It is particularly advantageous to make bento lunch box products, which may be the equipment with the least investment, the lowest production cost and the highest production efficiency.
These tools are perfect for making disposable food boxes/trays/ /containers as well as Industrial packaging inner trays.
Our machine is still in continuous improvement, however, the machine is not omnipotent, and this machine cannot replace the traditional high-speed vacuum blister machine and other related models. Its molding principle is the same as that of a blister machine, but industrial packaging products with relatively high appearance requirements may not meet some requirements.
One Step Automatic Sheet Extrusion and blister forming all in one Integrated machine Production Line
Schematic Diagram of the Process Flow of Sheet Extrusion and Blister Forming All in One Machine
Blister Forming Machine
Fully Automatic Punching Cutting Machine
• Cut costs
Sheet extrusion and blister forming all in one machine, that can produce products directly from raw material pellets (including leftover materials, fillers, etc.), with one step in place to complete the extrusion sheet and plastic molding all the processing processes, which may be the equipment with the least investment, the lowest production cost and the highest production efficiency.
• Increase productivity
Our fully automatic production line Integrates extrusion, forming, cutting, stacking and counting, which can bring you more productivity.
• Low Machinery Investment
Each line comes with all associated equipment that clients need to produce products: sheet extruding machine, forming machine, automatic punching machine and cutting machine, one set of customized mold and punching knife.
• Low Energy Consumption
The sheet extruding machine produces sheets directly for product forming and punching. one-time heating only, No secondary heating requires, saves power.
• Adapt Multi-Material
PP, PS, PE, EVOH, PLA, PBAT, plant straw, rice husk, rice bran, bamboo powder, starch and other compostable plant fiber.
By changing mold, the machine line is able to produce takeaway boxes, fast food boxes, burger boxes, cake box, bread box, sandwich box, various food containers, clamshell boxes, takeout boxes, fruit and vegetable packaging boxes, supermarket food tray, bowl, plates, etc. All molds can be customized according to the client's needs.
• Wide range of applications
This machine is particularly advantageous for food lunch box products, and can also be widely used in the production of food, electronics, toys, hardware and other packaging products, as well as the inner tray of industrial packaging products.
• Durable and Reliable
The machine line is able to be running 24 hours without problem, Only Requires basic maintenance.
• No material wastage
Side material can be smashed and re-mixed to be used again. There is no material wastage, no gas pollution, and no water pollution during the production process.
• High Automation and Easy Operation
Two workers are able to operate the full line each shift. One worker for packing and one for side material re-usage, saves labor costs.
• Save money
The machine reduces investment by about 50%, saving 30% of electricity, improving efficiency by 30%, reducing labor intensity, and enhancing economic benefits.
Scope Of Application
Our machines are suitable for the following materials :
1. Thermoplastics: PP, PS, PE, EVOH, etc.
2. Thermoplastic biodegradable plastics: PBAT and PLA, etc.
3. Bio-based degradable environmentally friendly materials, fully biodegradable plant fiber materials: grain fiber, corn starch, plant straw, rice husk, rice bran, bamboo powder, wood powder, bagasse, etc.
4. Bio-based composite materials, biodegradable plant fiber blend materials: talcum powder, calcium carbonate, etc.
5. Multilayered materials, Mineral-filled materials.
Our machines are not suitable for the following materials : PET, PVC, ABS
Qixing stands behind all the machines and equipment we build with a comprehensive array of service options.
This includes a variety of technical support and unbeatable after-sales services, Let us show you the difference of Qixing.
Pre-sales service: We provide you with Technical Support, a prophase plan, process flow design and manufacturer equipment according to your special demand.
1. Free consultant and project feasibility analysis
2. Product-related information for reference
3. Provide equipment design pattern, installation drawings and production needed information according to the customer's actual conditions.
4. Relevant data about raw materials including marks, technical performance index, requirements, suppliers and reference price, etc.
Sales service: Online support and technical video support, Guidance on common troubleshooting points and precautions Sending technicians to the Jobsite to guide the installation and adjustment, training operators and finishing the check and acceptance together with you.
After-sales service: Supplying technique, building design, instruction, installation and debugging for free.
1. Before delivery, we will enforce equipment operation commissioning and trial production. We can send videos or production samples for confirmation.
2. During equipment commissioning, our technicians will do technical training for customers about theory and practice. Training is available online and we can also appoint technicians to your place for training.
3. After delivery, we can offer on-site installation, commissioning and operator retaining services based on customer demands.
4. All machines including thermoforming blister machine, tableware machine, food container machine, sealing machine, wrap machine, cotton tissue machine, etc. enjoy one year warranty.
5. Under warranty, we will provide the solution the first time, whatever faults the equipment has.
6. Beyond warranty, we only charge at cost for maintenance.
7. Other after-sales services can be handled by further mutual agreement.
Lifelong service: One year warranty to make sure your machine runs constantly. Always offer lifelong service and provide spare parts for the long term.
Q: If I order this machine, how can l learn to operate it? Do you offer any help? Would it be charged?
A: Once you get the machine, meanwhile you will get our operation instructions which would be detailed and explain all about the machine's operation. Besides, our operation video is available for your operation reference. If either instruction or video can not help you, we will arrange for our engineer to contact you via international telephone conference or via face-to-face mutual video conference.
All the above service is free.
If overseas services are required, the commissioning and installation costs cannot be amortized on equipment costs or freight costs and should be settled in accordance with international practice, and settled according to the overseas labor cost standard, and the actual commissioning days.
Q: How can you send the equipment to my country?
A: FOB or CIF, we can arrange shipment to the destination port for you, as we have cooperated with experienced forwarding agents. We can quote you the competitive freight cost.