Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shanghai Port, Ningbo Port
|After-sales Service Provided:
|Engineers Available To Service Overseas, Video Technical Support, Online Support
|Thermoforming Raw Materials
thermoforming raw material suppliers,
Compostable Thermoforming Raw Materials,
compostable raw materials
Recyclable Biodegradable Compostable Thermoforming Raw Materials For Thermoformers / Vacuum Forming Machine / Plastic Thermoforming Machine / Blister Forming Machine
Qixing has a large range of top-quality disposable food packaging container thermoforming machines that are either recyclable, biodegradable or compostable. At the same time, we also provide raw materials for thermoforming machines.
Single-use plastic packaging ending up in landfills or Oceans is higher than ever. We want to do something about that.
Qixing was founded to help you be greener. Now more than ever, it is important to be doing your best to be as green as possible! Single-use food packaging currently results in over 75% of waste found within the oceans. By switching to packaging products that are recyclable, compostable or biodegradable you are helping to reduce the waste ending in Oceans and landfills one single-use food packaging container at a time.
Thermoforming is the process of molding huge sheets of thermoplastics around a specialized tool to get the required output. Choosing the proper plastic materials for custom plastic products and components is critical to achieving the best results for our customers. These soften and can be melted into a fluid when heated, but because no chemical changes occur, they can be molded and recycled without affecting the plastic's qualities.
The raw materials commonly used in the thermoforming process are as follows
1. Thermoplastics: PP, PS, PE, ABS, EVOH, PET, PVC, etc.
2. Thermoplastic biodegradable plastics: PBAT and PLA, etc.
3. Bio-based degradable environmentally friendly materials, fully biodegradable plant fiber materials: grain fiber, corn starch, plant straw, rice husk, rice bran, bamboo powder, wood powder, bagasse, etc.
4. Bio-based composite materials, biodegradable plant fiber blend materials: talcum powder, calcium carbonate, etc.
5. Multilayered materials, Mineral-filled materials.
But the Sheet extrusion and blister forming all in one machine are not suitable for the following materials : PET, PVC, ABS